TRACK GROUNDS RULES
Log Road MX wants to ensure that everyone who visits the track enjoys their experience. Whether you’re a racer, or a spectator, Log Road asks that everyone who is on the grounds to take some simple rules into consideration:
- Wristbands must be work at all times while on the Log Road grounds.
- All children under the age of 16 must be in their own campsite by 11:00pm.
- No glass containers.
- Bicycles must be operated in a controlled manner and must say off the 50 track until racing and open riding is completed. (Failure to comply will lead to confiscation until the end of the day.)
- No fireworks.
- No campfire wood with nails, screws, staples or other materials.
- All pets must be leashed at all times. You must clean up after your pet.
We hold the safety of you, and your family in the highest regard. Please enjoy your time at Log Road MX. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to visit the registration building on-site, you can send an email via our contact page.
CAMPING @ LOG ROAD MX
We allow overnight camping on the Friday and Saturday of race weekends. We are a State Licensed campground with a water fill station and a sewer dump station.