Friday, March 31st. Saturday, April 1st and Sunday April 2nd
(All times listed are Eastern Standard)
Optional Open Practice on Friday, March 31st will run from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Saturday, April 1st and Sunday, April 2nd we will be running our Loretta Lynn's Area Qualifier, the first step on the journey to Hurricane Mills, Tennessee for the 42nd Annual Loretta Lynn's Amateur National Championship, presented by MX Sports.
Morning practice before the races on Saturday and Sunday begins at 8:00 AM.
As usual, we will be running both Michigan District 14 classes and Loretta Lynn's classes on both days. You do not have to pay the additional $20 MX Sports registration fee if you do not plan on qualifying for Loretta Lynn's.
Gate Hours / Pricing
At this time, Log Road will ONLY consider cash or check as an acceptable form of payment. No debit/credit cards. Children under 6 years of age (that are NOT participating in the event) are free. The wristbands you receive at the gate will be checked at sign-up and rider staging.
Thursday: 3:00 PM to Midnight ($40 per person)
Friday: 8:00 AM to Midnight ($35 per person)
Saturday: 6:30 AM to Midnight ($25 per person)
Sunday: 6:30 AM ($15 per person)
Thursday: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Sunday registration will be open for 1 hour after the final moto on Saturday.)
Sunday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Friday (optional): 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM (Racing will follow between 10:30 / 11:00 AM)
To reiterate, Log Road is a cash or check facility. No credit/debit cards. If you opt-in to a Loretta Lynn's qualifying class, there is an additional $20 fee you will need to pay to MX Sports. You will fill out an additional 3-part form as well. Be sure to pay close attention to the Regional Qualifying entry deadline if you place in the top 9! You don't want to be late with those.
Optional Friday practice: $30 per class
Saturday: $40 per class (plus additional $20 MX Sports fee if qualifying)
Sunday: $40 per class (plus additional $20 MX Sports fee if qualifying)
Timing and scoring for the Area Qualifier will be provided by eScore using the industry standard MyLaps Transponders. The folks at eScore will provide transponders for rent on-site. Here's an additional note from eScore:
A racer only needs one transponder no matter how many classes the racer is in. Transponders can not be shared between racers. Each time your transponder passes over the finish line, the scoring software will know exactly who you are, what position you are in, and what your lap time is.
Each transponder requires the racer to leave $120 for a cash transaction. When the transponder is returned at the end of racing you will receive $100 back. If you use a credit card, your card will be charged $30 up front. If you do not return the transponder at the end of the event you will then be charged an additional $100.** all credit card transactions must be completed at this link before coming to the eScore trailer for pickup!!** The rental transponder must be returned at the event. eScore will be open at the same time as registration starts each day of signup for transponders to be rented. We will close the lap times kiosk and windows 1 hour after racing each day. If you want your lap times or wish to return you transponder please do so within these times.
• All riders will be required to have a transponder BEFORE signing up to race.
• Youth riders participating on our 50 Track do not require a transponder.
• For more information on eScore, visit http://www.escoremx.com/loretta-lynn-area-qualifier-info/
The Loretta Lynn's Area Qualifier is a BIKES ONLY event. No quad classes are available.
Vendors include: Championship Powersports and Pit Pro.
Online registration for the LLAQ is available now at the links below. We encourage you to be considerate and take your time, ensuring you sign up for the correct class on the correct day! You can brush up on the Loretta Lynn's Qualifying Class list (and whether that class runs on Saturday or Sunday) at https://mxsports.com/classes. If you do not plan on qualifying, sign up for a traditional District 14 class instead.
Online registration for Saturday, April 1st
Online registration for Sunday, April 2nd
• It is the rider’s responsibility to sign up in the correct class and know the Limited (Stock) Class requirements. If you have any questions, please let us know in sign-up.
• A visual check on the Limited classes will be done in the staging area before your moto.
• We will run all District 14 points-paying classes on BOTH days. The District 14 classes will be matched up to corresponding LLAQ classes. We will separate classes into non-qualifying and qualifying classes if needed.
• You may race both days, whether you are trying to qualify or not.
• Transponder scoring will be used and required for all riders on the big track, whether you are qualifying or not.
• NO Refunds will be given once racing starts.
• Race order will be posted once sign up is closed at 10:30am. We will hand out small race orders.
• Once the race order is confirmed, class listings will be posted.
• Awards MUST be picked up the day of event.
• Log Road apparel is available at registration. Help support your favorite track! :)
• The concession stand will be open all weekend!
Log Road is located in the Mid-East area. Riders finishing in the top 9 are guaranteed to advance to the Mid-East Regional Championship, the final step towards qualifying for the Loretta Lynn's Amateur National Championship. Be sure to read your MX Sports form for info on Regional registration deadlines.
For additional info, visit: www.mxsports.com
• We ask that you park close to one another as we guide you in. There will be NO "saving of spots." If you want to park together, arrive together.
• Water fill on the right side of the road just after the pay gate. Water is fill-only!
• Dump station on the north side after the pay gate.
• Must be 16 years of age to ride pit vehicles!
• All pets must be on a leash! Please clean up after your pets.
• Small campfires are allowed. No digging.
• Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their campsite by 11:00 PM.
• Quiet time is 11:00 PM. Please respect your neighbors. All loud generators should be turned off by then.
Please reach out to us on our Facebook if you have any additional questions. Be safe, good luck, and most importantly, have fun!